• M.A.M. Polytechnic College is built on the Trichy - Chennai Highway and close to the Samayapuram Temple. The M.A.M. Polytechnic College campus offers easy access from the nearby cities of Trichy, Perambalur, Ariyalur and the towns and villages around these cities. The college has a self-sustained campus with all modern amenities required for quality engineering education and a comfortable stay at the campus.
The campus is dotted with carefully planned and executed landscape with trees and plants that add a shade of green elegance to the campus. The buildings are contemporary and well appointed. The residential facilities are well-appointed and offer the students the comfort of a home-away-from-home.
• Ultramodern laboratories.
• 24 hour internet facility with 8 mbps leased line
• Well stocked library with international journals and magazines
• Well-equipped communication laboratory to improve the english proficiency of the students.
• CNC lathe with advanced simulation software
• Personality and soft skill development programmes
• Experienced, dedicated faculty members.
• Placement training programmes
• Separate hostel for men and women
• Well maintained canteen
• Transport covers all major routes.
• Excellent play grounds
• Banking at the campus
The Library has over 15,000 latest books on all relevant engineering and technology subjects. The library also subscribes to a large number of national and international technical journals on engineering and technology. The Library is kept open from 8 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. on all working days so as to enable the students to make full use of the facility.
The library has a good collection of CD-ROMs and Digital Library, to which students have free access. The services of the library are fully automated. To have universal access a digital library facility is setup and the students are having free access of E-Journal and E-Books. In addition to this, each department maintains its own well-equipped library catering to the needs of its students.
• The Diploma Students will be issued 3 borrowers card respectively
• The library is kept open on all working days from 8.45 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
• Books, notebooks and personal belongings are to be left in the library entrance.
• Silence is to be strictly observed in the library
• The books are to be left on the reading table and they are not to be replaced in the shelves after reading or making reference.
• Books will be lent to students only for a period of 15 days.
• The final year students should return books to the library for obtaining "No dues certificate"
• Borrowing journals/Reference books/Project reports/CDs from the library is not permitted.
• Students are expected to return the borrowed books on or before the due date stamped on the issue label. Books returned after the due date will be charged an overdue charge of Re.1/- per day.
• Books may be returned on all working days. Absence from the institution on any account shall not be an excuse for any delay in returning the books. If the books due falls on a holiday it should be returned the next morning and no fine will be collected.
• Loss of library books shall immediately be reported to the Librarian.
• In case of any loss of a book by any student, the entire cost of the book will be recovered with an additional charge of 50% of the cost of the book towards the replacement of the same.
• Library books are to be used with utmost care and to be returned without any damage. Damaged books shall not be accepted and it has to be replaced.
• The library accepts donations of manuscripts, books, and journals etc., which are found useful to the students.
• Students are not allowed inside the library without their Identity Card including Sundays.
• Book transaction hours: Between 12.30p.m. and 1.15p.m., 4.30.p.m and 5.30 p.m.
Separate hostel facilities for boys and girls are available on campus. 2hostels meant for boys and one for girls. Good quality food is served through separate catering services available within boys and girls hostel. The hostellers are managed by the Chief Hostel Warden.
A fleet of buses are operated for the convenience of students and staff coming from Trichy surroundings and it covers nearly all the points from the city. Buses plying through every nook and corner of Trichy city like Dalmia, Pullambadi, Anbil, Lalgudi, Thuvakudi, OFT, Junction, K.K. Nagar, EdamalaipattiPuthur, Theeran Nagar, allithurai, Kulithalai, Musiri, Thuraiur, Perambalur, etc. The bus routes are operated after taking into account the need of the students.
All students make use of the college transport or stay in the hostel. Private vehicles like two-wheelers and cars are not permitted, in order to prevent accidents and late-comers to college.
All the buses reach the campus before 8:35 a.m. so that students and faculty get ready to attend the classes at 8:45 a.m. The buses leave the campus at 4:45 pm, which helps students to reach home early and safe.
The college has a well-plannedcanteen that functions inside the campus to cater quality food and soft beverages for the students and staff from 8.30 a.m. To 6.00 p.m. on all working days. The canteen serves vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisine, soft drinks, fresh juices, snacks are light snacks. The canteen has a student stationery shop as well.
We have Punjab National Bank at our Campus. This helps all our Students and Faculty to open a bank account and make transactions safer and faster. We have ATM facility.
INDUSTRY INTERACTION PROGRAMMES
To create a pool of strong Industry ready talent from the diploma students and to bridge the gap between Industry needs and skill taught in academic courses. We have MoU with
• EMCEE ENGINEERING WORKS
• VASAN ENGG INDUSTRIES
• METAL CARE
• SRI BALAMURUGAN ENGG WORKS
• SKILL KRAFT
• GK SONS ENGG ENTERPRISES PVT LTD
• CEEYES METAL RECLAMATIONS PVT LTD
• PRIYA BOILERS PVT LTD
• ROCKFORT ENGG INDUSTRIES
• HIGH ENERGY BATTERIES and
• DALMIA CEMENTS
We are committed and conscious to maintain good rapport with many renowned companies such as
• ADITIYA BIRLA
• ROYAL ENFIELD
• INDIA NIPPON ELECTRICALS
• VOLEX INTERCONNECT
• GH INDUCTION
• DELPHY TVS
• UCAL FUEL SYSTEMS,
• HARITA FEHRER
• NOISE VIBRATION HARSHNESS,
• METAL CARE
• NILATECH EMBEDDED SYSTEMS,
• FORD and EUREKA FORBES etc,