Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering was established in the year 2007 with a sanctioned intake of 60 students. The department is functioning with well equipped laboratories and well experienced Faculty members to improve and enhance the knowledge of the student community and also to develop leadership and entrepreneurship qualities. The students are helped to establish linkage with industries and respond to ever-changing technological needs.
The department conducts workshops, seminars periodically to help students and share a common platform thereby strengthen the industry institution interaction.
1. To impart good technical knowledge to the students.
2. To fulfil the needs of the society in the various fields related to Electronics & Communication engineering.
3. To provide opportunity to improve students' skills and competencies through participation in seminars, technical paper presentations and project works within the campus and at reputed companies.
4. To establish Industry-Institute Interaction.
5. To take up new initiatives are being taken to improve academic performance & placement percentage of students.
6. To provide practical exposure to the students through modern laboratories with continuous up gradation.